Monday, December 16, 2013

Manaus...Week 11!

So, this was a crazy, crazy week. (This is Elder Links Mom)  I hadn't had time to write him, and by the time I got my letter to him, the computers where he was started crashing....so this week is short and sweet.

Switched lanhouses. So I am now back.  So about skyping... what will happen is that we will get a laptop from a member and then head to the church. One of us will use the church computer with a borrowed camera and the other will use the laptop. I don't think we will have a problem with time. So we should be pretty good. As for what name it will be under, I have no idea. That one will probably be figured out day of. But, we will be emailing during that time too, so we should be able to figure it out. 
So I don't have too much time, so I can't write too much. Sorry but switching lanhouses and waiting for your email took away a lot of my time. I'll catch you up on my week next week. Just know this week was super good and this upcoming week will be pretty awesome too. No baptisms, but we will have them next week. I hope. 
I love you guys a lot. I'll try to send some pics too. Pretty sure I can here. Love you guys. 
Tip of the week real quick. Be happy in your work. If I have already done this, I will do it again. Be happy in your work... and find ways to have fun while walking or with your investigators. If it isn't fun, you won't wanna do it. So find a way to make it fun.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment