Monday, January 13, 2014

Manaus....Week 12!

So, this week was super good as far as teaching and finding goes. A huge amount. More than 75 lessons and more than 25 new investigators. Pretty boss. So yea, we are doing really well. 

But so there is an announcement I have to make. So next week is transfers and they are differente here because of how big the mission is. So if I go to a far away área I will be on a plane all of Monday. So I would probably be taking my pday Tuesday. I don't know how it works here, but thats what I have been told. So I guess we will see what happens. Ive been in the same área for 2 and a half transfers so I'll probably get transferred soon. But who knows, could end up staying, don't really know.

 But so, I bought new shoes. When I got my money, there was 177 dollars, which is 300 reals, more or less. And the shoes were 160 reals. So yea, kinda needed that money. Thanks everyone who contributed. 

But so if you guys get a dog, please get a big one. I like big dogs, little ones are kinda annoying. But I guess you guys pick and I don't really have a choice because I'm halfway across the world. 

But so lets see, lets finish telling about this week. So had another baptism, his name is Eric. Didn't get a picture because I still didn't have battery. But I was finally able to buy some today so I will have some pics next week. It'll be pretty sweet but you will have to wait until next week. Sorry. But so lets talk about the baptism a bit, it was super cool but kinda wierd. So we had him on date to be baptized saturday with the baptisimal interview earlier on saturday. But on Friday was an activity and he was there and our zone leaders were there, and did the interview on Friday. Then they said why not just do the baptism now, so we paused the activity and baptized him right then and there. So yea, that about sums up my week, super good but I feel like we rushed some things but there is always next week. 

Only problem, super tired, as Always haha. Love you guys, have fun with the new dog. Stay cool everyone. Tip of the week is going to have to be keep working no matter what. No matter if you are about to drop, or you are dissapointed in something, or if you get ´dear johned´ you have to keep working. Working will distract you from all your problems, so literally lose yourself in the work. Don't lose your personality, just your problems. Work with everything you are and all the strength you have so when you come home and finish planning, you collapse. That's when you know you did some good working that day. 

Allright, so until next week. Love you Family. Love you mom! Sorry this is a little short....



No comments:

Post a Comment