Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Tender Mercies....

This is Elder Link's mom....
I needed to write a little this week about how The Lord is mindful of us all...no matter how small our needs may seem in the grand scheme of things.

I joined a facebook page called Missionary Momma's.  (It's a fun page to be involved in).  I have seen so many pictures of missionaries that moms from the mission they are in, would send through text to the moms.  As I was happy for those moms, I was also very jealous.  I knew that would never happen to me because of where Elder Link is.  It had been so long since I had seen his face....I just prayed to Heavenly Father that all I needed was to see his face.  I literally prayed for just that.
The next day, I get a friend request on facebook from a lady named Rosemary...her Maiden name was Campos and I figured that I had gone to school with her in New Braunfels, Tx.  So I accepted her request and kind of went on with my day.
Then, on Thursday, Rosemary sent me pictures over fb....weird...why would Rosemary from highschool send me pictures???  But, I opened them....And there he was!!!  Instant tears...instant realization that my prayer had been answered.  Simple thing....Tender Mercy.
Rosemary is an angel to me.  I love her for following the prompting to reach out to someone she doesn't know...she probably will never understand the impact this made on me.
Heavenly Father hears me....he hears you...He knows our needs.  I love Him.

K....so pic time....from Rosemary!!


This is Rosemary.....And the Elders

Elder Link and Rosemary's daughter


Elders, Sisters and Rosemary's daughter











No comments:

Post a Comment